Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend



Thursday evening, Julia and Jonas (our dear friends from northern KY) came for an overnight visit. Jonas was a complete angel.

Avery... not so much. She was fine earlier in the visit, but as the evening wore on... Let's just say she got a little moody. She had a great time playing with his toys, but whenever he got close to her, she lost it! It's time I got her around some more kids. Play groups, here we come.


Saturday, I went to pick up pictures from our session with Julie Thacker, and my car decided to break down right in front of her house. Lovely. Andy was able to get it back to out house, but the part won't be in till Friday. So, it looks like Avery and I'll be cruising around in my Grandma's car.
I love the weekend. I love long weekends. The Caudill's weekend always start on Thursday (my husband works four 10 hr shifts), so some might say we have long weekends every week. However, the past two have been "extra long", (I've had Andy home 4 days, instead of 3) which has spoiled us. I guess it's back to the normal routine after today.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts with me! Feel free to suggest this blog to anyone you feel would enjoy it. Share the love! ;)
Thank you, again!
Hilary