Sunday, June 6, 2010

Water Bug Baby



     Avery is a Water Bug! She went swimming, not once, but twice this weekend! LOVES IT! I'm trying to use this as leverage with Andy, so he'll agree to put in a pool of our own. Sadly, I don't think it's working ("Not right now" is the only response I've been getting).


     Eventful weekend for the Caudill's. Avery went to her first birthday party for our friend Sydnee and we all had a great time. Didn't get to stay for the whole thing because Momma & Daddy had a "Date Night" scheduled. We don't pass up opportunities to have some alone time (even if that "alone-time" takes place on  a motorcycle and in a crowded restaurant).



Great weekend. Love my family. Love my life. Feeling very blessed right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts with me! Feel free to suggest this blog to anyone you feel would enjoy it. Share the love! ;)
Thank you, again!
Hilary