Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Birthday, Avery!



 See that face? I get to wake up to that every single day, and I love it. This was taken around 6:00 AM on Sept . 29th, which is a very special day here at the Caudill house. Sept. 29th is Avery's birthday, and with this being the first one, it was extra special.

Burgers, cupcakes, gifts, family, and a few friends = ONE GREAT BIRTHDAY! So, here are a few pictures that were captured on this special day.

Julia & Jonas came all the way from northern KY to celebrate with us.


Hanging out with Aunt Kim & Ali. (I love Avery's bday shirt!)

Gifts!

Cupcakes! (This might have been her favorite part.)

Pap, Uncle Blake, & Papaw


Nana & the birthday girl.




After a long day of partying, she's still a happy camper!


Loves her Rockabye from her Moe.

Happy Birthday Avery! Being your momma is, by far, the greatest gift I could ever ask for.

"To you, I would give the world.
To you, I'd never be cold, cause I feel that when I'm with you, it's alright. I know it's right.
And, the songbirds keeps singing like they know the score, and
I love you, I love you, I love you like never before."
- Songbird, Eva Cassidy 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!
    Love you, your momma and that new sibling of yours. I love watching you grow so big and so beautiful!
    I am so glad you had a GREAT birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Avery!! I was blog hopping and came across your blog! Your family is beautiful! I hope you don't mind a new follower!
    -Ashley-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts with me! Feel free to suggest this blog to anyone you feel would enjoy it. Share the love! ;)
Thank you, again!
Hilary