Monday, January 23, 2012

Hello... again.

Hi.
Remember me?
I know. It's been awhile.
This is my first post in 2012, and it's already more than half way through January?!
I have no excuses.
Well... except that after I thoroughly enjoyed my time with my family, I fell victim to the dreaded Holiday Hangover.
You guys know what I'm talking about.
 The emotionally draining creative drought, that follows the rush of Christmas goodness.

*But, have no fear.
I'm back.

So, now that that is out of the way...


This precious child is now in preschool?! Wait... WHAT?! 
Yes.
 My sweet Avery Drew, at the ripe old age of 27 months, is now attending preschool.
 5 days a week, 3 hours a day.
She did great.
I was a mess.


Watching her walk in, head held high, no fear... my heart was completely torn. 
*Isn't she supposed to be a little hesitant? Isn't she supposed to want me to not leave her?  
*I'm so very proud of her. Proud of her independence. Happy she is secure enough to handle this.
See what I mean? My heart, split right down the middle.

And, then there's this one...


This little bit has 6 teeth and just celebrated her 9 month "birthday".
9 months?! When did this happen? Where have I been?
She is ALL OVER THE PLACE.
Into to everything... EVERYTHING.
And, so happy.
Happy to be included.


As if I didn't have enough on my plate as it is...


I'm trying to learn how to crochet.
Currently looking for a class/tutorial, in addition to this book.
I'll keep you all posted on my progress.
*If anyone local can assist in this venture, I'd be forever grateful. :)

 That's all for now...
I've got to take advantage of this "free time" while I have it. ;)
I'm off to conquer the laundry room.
Wish me luck.

*As always, thank you for reading.
Feel free to share the love.

Until next time...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts with me! Feel free to suggest this blog to anyone you feel would enjoy it. Share the love! ;)
Thank you, again!
Hilary