Saturday, August 21, 2010

28 yrs.

Friday was my 28th birthday. Yes, that's right, I'm 28. Since it was my birthday, I thought that this was an acceptable mid-day snack.



Avery even got in on the action, and she was a happy girl.



Presents? Oh yes, there were presents. Andy got me a series of DVDs from PhotoVision (when I say "got", I mean: I ordered them, then told him that they were for my birthday), and I LOVE them.


And, I got these BEAUTIFUL flowers and a bunch of clothes from Ann Taylor Loft (my favorite) from my mother.



I also got a gift card to the mall from my dad (love gift cards!), and some smell good stuff from Bath&Body from Sally.

Overall rating of the day: Fabulous. I even got to blow out some candles.


I am so thankful for my life today. It's not the life I deserve. No, it's much more. It's the best present from my merciful, heavenly Father.

Have a great day
 &
God bless

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday lovely!!
    You do deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts with me! Feel free to suggest this blog to anyone you feel would enjoy it. Share the love! ;)
Thank you, again!
Hilary