Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Old Friends

Julia & Greta.
Regardless of where we live, what's going on in our lives, or how long it's been since we've talked, I'm very fortunate to have these women in my life.  I met these lovely ladies in '05 while working in the OR at Central Baptist (Lexington, KY), and became fast friends. A LOT has changed since then (relocations, sobriety, marriages, babies), but one thing remains: Our ability to pick right back up where we left off.

Julia & I are the August babies in our group, so Monday, we drove to Northern KY (@ Julia's) for our birthday celebration. Greta, and her beautiful daughter Kate, came up for the festivities too. It was a low-key, all-day celebration, with Kate chasing the naked babies around.

Sweet baby Avery

Sweet baby Jonas

Kate, the 2nd grader



young love :)


I'm so blessed to have these two beautiful women in my life, and am thankful for these forever friendships that don't come around too often.


Greta, me, & Julia
09.06.08
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts with me! Feel free to suggest this blog to anyone you feel would enjoy it. Share the love! ;)
Thank you, again!
Hilary