Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pampered Chef...

Pampered Chef.
Two or three weeks of crock pot experimenting, and I wanna be a "Pampered Chef".

My new friend, Kristin, read about my "culinary adventures" (which can be found here) and posted a comment on facebook about me needing a Pampered Chef catalog to help me along in my journey. Little did she know, that was like dangling a hunk of meat in front of a pack of wild dogs.
 My "wish list" items quickly become "have to have" items. I could feel my husband's throat tighten, as I am tearing up pieces of post-it notes, jotting down the things I want need, and placing them on the appropriate pages.

Pretty soon, my catalog looks like this and my husband is shaking his head, in a disapproving manner.

Yes, those hot pink things are my "wish list" tags. Please pardon the poor quality iPhone picture. This is all I had in me tonight.
 Needless to say, I need all the help I can get. Hosting a catalog party is the only logical thing to do, right?
So, this is where you come in. If you'd like to see the catalog, please feel free to comment on this post, email me (hbv0820@yahoo.com), or message me on facebook. Also, starting tomorrow (Friday, 11/18) you can visit Kristin's website and just look for Hilary as the hostess.

*My dear friend Abby, over at Snyder Stories just informed me that everyone needs the double burner griddle. It's a pancake must-have. ;)

Thank you, all.
I will post something of substance soon.
I promise.

Hope y'all have a great weekend planned.
We do.
That's how I can promise a rich, hearty post coming soon.

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts with me! Feel free to suggest this blog to anyone you feel would enjoy it. Share the love! ;)
Thank you, again!
Hilary