Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Body by Vi Challenge


90 day challenge. I'm doing it. I'm loving it. You should try it. 

I just fixed my first shake, and let me tell you! I wanted it to be tolerable (especially because I forked out the moola... without even tasting the mix... I'm impulsive.), but was SHOCKED at how great this stuff tastes! I immediately sent my husband a text, who was standing by with a big ol' "I told ya so", just to rub it it! Little does he know, that I was equally as skeptical, but let's just keep that between us. ;) I made the Cafe Mocha (recipe came in the program guide).
Here it is:
2 rounded scoops of Vi-Shape Shake Mix
1/2-1 tsp of instant coffee (or 8-10 oz. cold coffee) *I used instant coffee.
1-2 tbsp cocoa mix/powder
8-10 oz. of nonfat milk, soy milk, or water *I used 8 oz. of 1% milk
4-6 ice cubes

Super pumped to try my next one! Apple Pie or Chai Latte... or Peanut Butter? Decisions. Decisions. Progress updates? Of course! 

*AND, if anyone is interested in trying their own 90 day challenge, you can get started here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts with me! Feel free to suggest this blog to anyone you feel would enjoy it. Share the love! ;)
Thank you, again!
Hilary