Friday, October 7, 2011

Possible Pumpkins


It's Friday. There may or may not be a pumpkin patch trip planned for this afternoon/early evening & I'm really excited about it. This will be my girls' first trip to a pumpkin patch (I know... my "Mother-of-the-Year" award is in the mail) and I can't wait to capture this one. Stay tuned!

Well, hello there 21st century. Is that you?
Instagram. I'm in love, as of this moment. I'm sure it will fade. Until then, however, I'm afraid you will forced to endure things like this in every almost every post. I apologize in advance.






Hoping to be back with some colorful pumpkin pictures this evening. See you then. Here's to a fantastic Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts with me! Feel free to suggest this blog to anyone you feel would enjoy it. Share the love! ;)
Thank you, again!
Hilary